- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
The Dairy is a lovely semi-detached cottage is in the village of Haworth just ten miles from Skipton in the Yorkshire Dales.
The cottage can sleep two people in one king-size double bedroom with a freestanding bath and an en-suite shower room.
Also in the cottage is a kitchen with AGA and a dining area, and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside is off road parking for one car and a front patio with furniture.
The Dairy is a lovely romantic haven for exploring this beautiful part of the country.
One king-size double bedroom with freestanding copper bath and en-suite shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and 2-ring induction hob, electric AGA (at additional charge), microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 2 x Smart TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent, further fuel for woodburner on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed front patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 5 mins walk
- Note: Low beams in bedroom
- Note: The property is not suitable for children
- Note: There are two deep steps between the kitchen and the lounge
- Note: Guests wishing to use the AGA for cooking need to arrange with the owner prior to arrival and pay a small charge of £25 per week
- Note: Property may not be suitable for people with limited mobility
Note: The property is not suitable for children.
Note: There are two deep steps between the kitchen and the lounge
Note: Property may not be suitable for people with limited mobility.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Skipton 13 miles; Hebden Bridge 8 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The small village of Haworth was home to the famous Bronte sisters, who were inspired by the surrounding moorland to pen their novels, which have become classics of English Literature. Haworth is a village that time almost forgot, with its myriad of curiosity and antique shops, alleyways and cobbled streets creating a wonderful period atmosphere, all set against a framing backdrop of countryside famously described in the novel Wuthering Heights as wild, rugged and barren.