- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old Forge is a cosy cottage in Haworth, a great base for couples.
The double bedroom and separate bathroom on the second floor, along with a sitting room with woodburner on the first floor, and on the ground floor is a kitchen with dining area.
Outside is off road parking for one car and a patio area, with an additional balcony area up a flight of external stone stairs outside the sitting room.
The Old Forge makes a year-round retreat for enjoying Haworth and its surrounds.
Over three floors. One second floor double bedroom with TV. Second floor bathroom with freestanding bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. First floor sitting room with woodburning stove and double sofa bed.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for woodburning stove supplied on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Small sitting area to front, balcony area outside sitting room at top of external staircase
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and village centre 1 min walk
- Note: First floor sitting room accessed by staircase from kitchen or external stone staircase from parking area.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Skipton 13 miles; Hebden Bridge 8 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Haworth is a small village located in the area of the Yorkshire Dales known as Bronte Country and was the home of the Bronte sisters. Haworth offers interesting shops, alleyways and cobbled streets and sits amidst fabulous countryside. Visit the Worth Valley Railway, featured in â€˜The Railway Children' film or the Bronte Parsonage Museum. Skipton and Harrogate are an easy drive away.