- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Haverah Park Lodge is a delightful, end of barn cottage situated in rural surroundings on the edge of Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Hosting a super king-size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, this property can sleep two people.
There is also an open plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting area with woodburner.
To the outside is an enclosed garden/patio with private hot tub and off-road parking for 2 cars.
Haverah Park Lodge is a high-grade holiday home ideally placed for exploring the Nidderdale AONB and Yorkshire Dales National Park.
One bedroom: 1 x four poster super king-size double bed with en-suite bathroom with free-standing bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting area.
- Electric central heating with underfloor heating and woodburner
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, wine cooler, 2 x Smart TVs, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Garage space for bikes
- Enclosed rear lawned garden and patio with private hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking on site
- Shop 4.8 miles, pub 3.9 miles
- Note: Adults only, no children including infants.
Note: Adults only, no children including infants. No smoking on site.
About the location
Skipton 21 miles; York 21 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The Victorian spa town of Harrogate is situated in the heart of Yorkshire in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The town is renowned for its verdant gardens and handsome buildings, as well as the luxurious Turkish baths. Lined down the quaint streets there is a fabulous choice of shops and restaurants, whilst surrounding the town is enveloping countryside, with the picturesque Nidderdale, Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors within driving distance.