- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This18th Century stone-built terraced cottage is located on the Linton village green and offers comfortable and spacious accommodation for up to five people.
Well-renovated by the current owners, this cottage boasts Yorkstone flags, aged timber floors and exposed beams, providing accommodation full of period character.
With a cosy sitting room and feature stone fireplace, a dining room with French windows leading to a private Yorkstone flagged rear patio and three bright bedrooms, this property is an excellent place for a family vacation.
Centrally located in the beautiful National Park, this cottage makes a great holiday home no matter what the time of year.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bateau bath with ball & claw feet, separate power shower cubicle, basin & WC. Ground floor cloakroom with basin & WC. Fitted shaker-style galley kitchen. Dining room & sitting room with log or coal burning stove.
- Gas central heating & open fire
- Electric cooker, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, books/games
- Fuel, power & initial supply of fuel for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Free roadside parking within village
- Private rear patio with furniture & BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: The stairs are made to the standard of earlier times and so are steeper and more narrow than modern steps
- Note: Grassington Dickensian Festival and Christmas Market: A fabulous family day out in Yorkshire on the 1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th of December 2018.
Grassington Dickensian Festival and Christmas Market. A fabulous family day out in Yorkshire
2019 dates are 30 November - 1 December and 7-8 December 2019.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Skipton 8 miles; Grassington 3 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Set along the Linton Beck, the village of Linton itself is home to packhorse bridges, stepping-stones and fords, as well as multiple stone houses clustered around the central green, all dating from the 17th and 18th Century. The Fountaine Hospital, founded in 1721 is also located in the village and is one of the regions most renowned landmarks. Close by are the Linton Falls on the River Wharfe and a variety of paths and bridleways through the picturesque countryside. Down dale are the haunting Abbey ruins and Priory at Bolton Abbey, whilst the elegant town of Ilkley, overlooked by the famous Ilkley Moor, is within easy driving distance. Kettlewell and Buckden, with spectacular limestone scenery are also worth visiting.