- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Sally's Barn is a superb, stone-built, single-storey detached barn conversion located on the edge of the pretty Dales village of Grantley and can sleep eight people.
The all ground floor cottage has two king-size double bedrooms, both with en-suite shower rooms, a super king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request), a split-level twin bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen with dining area, a utility room and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for four cars, lockable bike storage and a large, lawned garden area with patio, gravelled area and furniture.
Sally's Barn is a wonderful base for your Yorkshire holiday.
All ground floor. Four bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 2 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Range cooker with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, fuel for woodburner on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Large lawned garden with patio, gravelled area and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 3 miles, pubs 3 mins walk
- Note: The upper part of the twin room has limited space and is best suited for a child or teenager
- Note: Due to a number of internal steps including 6 steps in the split-level twin bedroom, this property may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- Note: No hen or stag parties.
*Note: This property accepts max. 8 guests plus 1 infant.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ripon 6 miles; Harrogate 10 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Grantley is a small picturesque village situated amongst some of Yorkshire's most beautiful scenery. The village consists of a scattering of farmsteads and dwellings and there is also a lovely old pub dating back to the 1600's and known locally for its fine ales and excellent cuisine. The village of Grantley is ideally located for those wanting to explore all of Yorkshire's wonderful countryside. This is the ideal location for discovering all that this area has to offer.