- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Corner Cottage is a stone-built, Grade II listed, end-terrace cottage located in the popular market town of Masham close to the stunning Yorkshire Dales National Park and can sleep eight people in one double bedroom, one children's bunk room, and one family room.
There is a family bathroom and an additional cloakroom on the ground floor.
The rest of the cottage contains a kitchen, a utility room, a sitting room with dining area and a woodburning stove, and a first floor snug.
To the outside parking is available in the market square.
Corner Cottage is ideal for families or groups of friends looking to explore all that the Yorkshire Dales area has to offer.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x king size double, 1 x children's bunks, 1 x second floor family room with 1 x double and 2 singles. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 2). Utility. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove. First floor snug (seats 4).
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Gas oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, 2 x TV with full Sky, DVD, WiFi selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Parking available to the front or side of the property on a first come, first served basis, parking also available in the market square charged on an honesty box basis
- Two well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Note: Sloping ceiling and beams in family room
- Note: Top bunk is suitable for children up to the age of 14 years old.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ripon 9 miles; Bedale 6 miles; Northallerton 14 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The market town of Masham is situated in Wensleydale alongside the River Ure, offering crafts, galleries, shops, restaurants, pubs and two breweries. The popular towns of Ripon and Harrogate, as well as the city of York are within driving distance.