- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Wallace Cottage is a detached retreat situated in the village of Masham in North Yorkshire.
Hosting four bedrooms; a king-size with en-suite, a king-size, a double, and a single, as well as a family bathroom, this property can sleep up to seven people.
Inside you will also find a cloakroom, kitchen diner and a sitting room with a wood burner.
To the outside is off road parking and an enclosed patio to the rear with furniture.
Situated in a delightful setting and close to places of interest, Wallace Cottage is a charming retreat in a lovely part of England.
Over three floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double, 1 x second floor double, 1 x single. First floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TV with Freeview, WIFI, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed patio to rear with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome, may consider two
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Note: The check in time for this property is from 4pm
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ripon 9 miles; Bedale 6 miles; Northallerton 14 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Situated in the lower reaches of Wensleydale, the historic market town of Masham is located alongside the River Ure. Set in gently rolling farmland, the town boasts a huge market square, home to both a Wednesday and Saturday market. The town also has a good range of crafts, galleries, shops, restaurants and pubs. The popular towns of Ripon and Harrogate are an easy drive away and offer multiple services and activities for visitors.