- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Coach House is a semi-detached cottage in the North Yorkshire town of Middleham.
The cottage sleeps eight people and comprises a super king-size double with an en-suite, an adult bunk room, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
It also offers a kitchen/diner and a sitting room with an electric fire and an additional sofa bed.
Outside the cottage there is free parking to the front of the property and there is shared use of the owner's lawned garden with BBQ, there is also a private roof top terrace with furniture.
With excellent walking opportunities and amenities nearby, The Coach House is an ideal base for a holiday in Yorkshire.
Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC with roof terrace, 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with electric fire and double sofa bed.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Range cooker with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Parking is free and available in front of The Priory
- Shared use of owner's lawned garden with BBQ
- Private roof top terrace with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome, first is included in price, second is chargeable at £30
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- As of 11/3/2019 this property has a Good House Keeping Bond of £150.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Leyburn 2.5 miles; Richmond 12 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Renowned for its history and race horses, the attractive Wensleydale town of Middleham is dominated by its Norman castle, dating from 1190. This impressive structure boasts a castle keep, second in size only to the Tower of London. The town's market square has been cobbled and is home to a wide range of shops, pubs and places to eat, though for more choice, the bustling town of Leyburn is just a short drive away. The Forbidden Corner, a unique labyrinth of tunnels, chambers and surprises is also close by and is located in four acres of grounds. With Wensleydale, York, the North York Moors, the Yorkshire Dales and Heritage Coast all within easy driving distance, visitors to this lovely town will be spoiled for choice.