- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Eastburn Cottage is a superb, 17th Century, Grade II listed, semi detached farmhouse in the village of Newbiggin, just a few miles from Leyburn in the Yorkshire Dales.
The cottage can sleep seven people in its four bedrooms which are made up of one ground floor double with ensuite, a first floor double with ensuite and a twin and a single room.
The cottage also has a family bathroom.
On the ground floor the cottage has a kitchen with an oil-fired Rayburn stove, a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for 2 cars, storage for bikes and a large enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and a BBQ.
Eastburn Cottage is a perfect example of an old fashioned Yorkshire Dales cottage that has been renovated to a high standard and would be ideal for a superb family holiday.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x single, 1 x twin, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, and TV. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility room. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating powered by Rayburn with woodburning stove
- Rayburn, electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, phone with honesty box
- Fuel, power and fuel for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Babysitting service by prior arrangement
- Off road parking for 2 cars, ample roadside parking
- Storage for bikes
- Large, enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 7 miles, pub 6 mins walk
- Note: The ground floor bedroom and shower room in this property may be suitable for accompanied disabled - please contact office for details.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Leyburn 7 miles; Hawes 9 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The village of Newbiggin nestles close to the valley floor on the south side of Bishopdale in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Although Newbiggin means 'New Buildings', the term is relative since here are some of the finest examples of 17th century dwellings in the Dales. This pretty and ancient village in the heart of Wensleydale is situated in truly beautiful countryside, with old stone cottages set out in a long line through a minor road that wends its way through the village. This is a walker's paradise, with wonderful countryside, magnificent views and the Cauldron Falls still delighting visitors. The local pub is set on the outskirts of the village and serves fine ales and excellent homemade cuisine. There is also an excellent range of amenities in the nearby market towns of Hawes and Leyburn.