- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
The Snug is a truly delightful, stone-built, terraced cottage situated in a quiet corner of the famous village of Haworth, ten miles from Skipton and can sleep three people.
The cottage is set over three floors and has a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a single bedroom on the mezzanine level (suitable for children up to 12 years of age), an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is roadside parking by the cottage readily available on a first come, first served basis.
The Snug is a great place for your well-deserved break in Haworth. Note: One well-behaved dog welcome.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x mezzanine single. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WIFI, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking by the cottage on a first come, first served basis
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: Limited headroom on mezzanine
- Note: Due to the age of the cottage, the stairs are steep.
About the location
Skipton 13 miles; Hebden Bridge 8 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Haworth is a small village located in the area of the Yorkshire Dales known as Bronte Country and was the home of the Bronte sisters. Haworth offers interesting shops, alleyways and cobbled streets and sits amidst fabulous countryside. Visit the Worth Valley Railway, featured in â€˜The Railway Children' film or the Bronte Parsonage Museum. Skipton and Harrogate are an easy drive away.