- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hallam's Yard is a terraced cottage in the centre of the Yorkshire Dales market town of Skipton.
The cottage sleeps five people in three bedrooms (two doubles and one single) with a family bathroom.
The rest of the accommodation consists of an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area.
Outside the cottage is parking for one car.
Just a couple of minutes walk from the canal and the amenities of the town, Hallam's Yard is a superb cottage for a Dales holiday.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for one car
- Small front patio area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Note: Even though there is parking for one car, access to the property is not direct from the car park and does require guests to walk approx 75 yards along a row of cottages. Note: The stairs in the cottage are steep and may not be suitable for the very young or elderly
About the location
Grassington 9 miles; Harrogate 20 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Skipton is well placed for visiting all that the Dales have to offer. This market town boasts an ancient castle open to the public, a beautiful old parish church and a market occupying the cobbled setts each side of the high street. Enjoy a canal trip on a traditional barge or visit Embsay Steam Railway, which has regular steam train excursions at the weekend and is only 1 mile away.