- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Journeyman Loft is an end-terraced cottage in a quiet area of Skipton.
The cottage sleeps two people in one super king-size double bedroom.
There's also a ground floorbathroom and a split level open plan living area with a galleried kitchen and a lower ground floor dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside there is a garage for motorbikes/bikes, with an additional off road parking space available, as well as a small front patio area.
Skipton has many attractions and amenities, plus the breathtaking Yorkshire Dales National Park is close by.
Over three levels. One super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC (on kitchen level). split-level open plan living area with galleried kitchen on higher level and dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove on lower level. Note: From the front the property is accessed via an external staircase of 10 steps leading to the sitting/dining area. The kitchen is accessed via 5 steps up from the sitting/dining area. The bedroom is accessed via steps up from the kitchen/bathroom level. Note: The kitchen and bathroom are at ground level when the property is accessed from the rear.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Wood for stove available on site on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Garage/secure storage available for motorbikes/bikes etc, plus off road parking for 1 car
- Small front patio area with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Note: The garage is on the ground floor when you access the property from the front, via the external staircase
- From the rear of the property, guests have access to the kitchen from street level (drop off point only)
- Note: Babes-in-arms and children aged 12 and over only
About the location
Grassington 9 miles; Harrogate 20 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The market town of Skipton is situated on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. The town has a castle, an old parish church and a market occupying the cobbled setts each side of the high street. Enjoy a canal trip on a traditional barge or visit the Embsay Steam Railway. Also golf, swimming, squash, tennis and snooker are all available locally.