- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Lemongrass is a stone-built, terraced cottage situated in the market town of Skipton.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of two doubles and one twin, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen, dining room and a sitting room with a gas stove.
Outside there is roadside parking for one car and an enclosed yard with furniture.
Lemongrass is an ideal base for a family who wish to discover the Yorkshire Dales National Park and the Bronte Country.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 4' double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with gas woodburner-effect stove. External utility.
- Gas central heating with gas stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine in utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Roadside parking for 1 car
- Enclosed yard with furniture
- Bike storage
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 min walk, pub 4 mins walk
- Note: The cottage is near to the Tilcon Line with one or two trains passing each day.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Grassington 9 miles; Harrogate 20 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Skipton is well placed for visiting all that the Dales have to offer. This market town boasts an ancient castle, an old parish church and a market occupying the cobbled setts each side of the high street. Enjoy a canal trip on a traditional barge or visit Embsay Steam Railway.