- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Spinners Nest is a stone-built, mid-terraced cottage situated in the market town of Skipton.
This cottage sleeps five people in three bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double, one double and one 4' double, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and gas fire.
Outside is roadside parking, a rear yard and a front garden with furniture.
Spinners Nest is an ideal base for families and friends who wish to explore Skipton and the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV, 1 x double, 1 x 3' Single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Range cooker with electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs 1 x with Freeview and 1 x 40" Smart TV in living room
- DVD, Ipod dock, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking
- Rear yard with furniture and front garden
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 4 mins walk
- Note: Max
- 5 people, excluding infants
- Note: Property is close to public transport links
- Note: Luggage can be left early by prior arrangement.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Grassington 9 miles; Harrogate 20 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The market town of Skipton, known as the The Gateway to the Dales offers canal trips, steam railway rides, golf, restaurants, shops and tea rooms. The Yorkshire Dales National Park and the Bronte Country are close by and are well worth a visit.