- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hookstone House is a stone-built, semi-detached cottage situated close to the village of Darley, ten miles from Harrogate.
This cottage sleeps eleven people in five bedrooms consisting of two zip/link super king-size doubles, one of which has an en-suite shower room, a king-size double with en-suite shower room, a double and a single, as well as a main bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area, sitting room, second sitting room with double sofa bed, a snug with woodburner and a sun room.
Outside there is off road parking for five cars and a lawned garden with patio and hot tub.
Hookstone House is an ideal base for families and friends who wish to explore the many attractions nearby, as well as the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Five bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen leading to dining area with TV. Utility. Sitting room (seats 8 plus beanbags). Second sitting room with sofa bed. Snug with woodburning stove. Sun room.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Range cooker with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridges, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Secure bike storage
- Private lawned garden with patio, furniture and hot tub
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Check-in 5pm, check-out 10.00am
- Note: Please be aware that Hookstone House is family holiday home and is not a suitable venue for outdoor parties.
Note: No stag/hen parties, or similar.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Harrogate 9 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The village of Darley in Nidderdale has won many Britain in Bloom awards, and offers a pub and the Darley Mill Centre. The spa town of Harrogate is within driving distance and offers lovely architecture, gardens and excellent shopping. Wonderful walks can be enjoyed nearby, plus the beautiful Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors National Parks are well worth a visit.