- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Monks Cottage is a charming cottage, Grade II listed and stone-built, it lies in Threshfield in North Yorkshire.
Hosting one bedroom holding a king-size bed, along with a bathroom, this property can sleep up to two guests.
There is an open-plan living space including the kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is ample off-road parking in the Old Hall Inn car park and a shared enclosed garden which the owners use of access and occasional use.
Set within the beautiful Yorkshire Dales National Park, Monks Cottage is a property full of character and charm perfect for a romantic getaway.
One king-size bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Store room
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Ample off-road parking in Old Hall Inn car park next door
- Shared use of owner's spacious front lawned garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop within 0.2 miles, pub next door
- Note: The Old Hall Inn can provide meals by prior arrangement to guests, contact the owners for more info
- Note: Owners use the garden for access and occasional use
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Grassington 1 mile; Skipton 7 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Threshfield is a small village within the county of Yorkshire, set within the Yorkshire Dales National Park and enjoying a quaint and peaceful atmosphere. Home to a Wharfedale RUFC who call The Arena, a small stadium, their stomping ground, as well as the historic pub Old Hall Inn, taking its name from the 14th century hall at the rear which was built by monks. With Grassington being a nearby village within easy walking distance, and other towns and points of interest easily accessed by car, you are within a perfect spot in Threshfield to enjoy the best of the area.