- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
With panoramic views over 17 acres of private grounds, this property is a magnificent, detached listed farmhouse with its own babbling brook.
Set in the picturesque Walden Valley, this charming property is three miles from the village of West Burton.
With a range cooker, exposed beams and antique furnishings, this home is full of character.
During the winter, under-floor heating and open fires make this a wonderfully cosy property, ideal for a family Christmas away.
The property is within easy reach of West Burton, as well as the more famous towns and villages of Buckden, Kettlewell, Hawes and Leyburn.
Four bedrooms: 2 x doubles with kingsize bateau beds, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC. Additional shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC. Modern, well-equipped kitchen with dining area. Separate dining room with period range with open fire. Sitting room with woodburning stove in feature fireplace. Storeroom for bikes, boots etc.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating on the ground floor and woodburning stove and open fire
- Range cooker with gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV, video, DVD player, CD player
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fires inc. in rent
- Bed linen included in rent please note towels are not included
- Cot and highchair available
- Large enclosed lawned garden with BBQ
- Separate barn with table tennis, table football and dart board
- Off road parking for four cars
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: The property is accessed via a 250 yard private unmetalled road, shared with farm.
About the location
Leyburn 7 miles; Hawes 10 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The lovely town of West Burton, nestled in a hollow of the little-known Walden Valley, is a wonderful location for a peaceful holiday. This charming, ancient village is situated in beautiful countryside in the heart of Wensleydale. Composed of old stone cottages surrounding the famous broad village green, this is a popular retreat amongst walkers looking to enjoy the Dales with their wonderful views and small but spectacular Cauldron Falls - a feature that was captured about by the artist, J M W Turner. Also fringing the green is a traditional village pub which serves good food, whilst there is an excellent range of amenities in the nearby market towns of Hawes and Leyburn.